We see miso as an ancient superfood. It has been enjoyed throughout Asia for centuries as a delicious soup and as an ingredient in cooking with great health credentials. Miso is highly nutritious, packed full of vitamins, antioxidants, protein and minerals that help to strengthen your immune system, keeping you healthy and well.
Miso Tasty soups are naturally high in protein: they contain all the essential amino acids, despite being a vegan product, they are a great source of vitamin K and B2, and also of copper and manganese. What’s more, enjoying miso soup regularly will act as daily protection against the effects of urbanisation – the binding agent zybicolin in miso is effective in dexotifying and eliminating elements that are taken into the body through the unavoidable industrial pollution, radioactivity and artificial chemicals in the soil and food system.
To ensure we stay well this winter, we’ve gone one step further by packing our miso soup full of other superfoods for a tasty, filling meal – no more sick days!
1 x Spicy Aka miso soup
A handful of broccoli florets
1 cupful of quinoa
1 red chilli
Few kale leaves
Handful alfafa sprouts
1. Cook the quinoa according to the packet instructions.
2. Steam the broccoli for 5 minutes until softer, but still bright green.
3. Shred the kale leaves and finely slice the red chilli.
4. Make up the miso soup as per packet instructions.
5. Add the cooked quinoa to the soup, drop in the broccoli and kale, and sprinkle the chilli and alfafa sprouts on top!
The healthiest lunch or dinner! We enjoyed this superfood miso soup with some sushi on the side for some added omega-3 goodness!